Qus: What classes do you have?
Ans: At little angels we offer :-
- Little settlers (Playgroup),
- Little grown ups (Pre-Nursery) ,
- Angels Junior (Nursery) and
- Angel Senior (KG)
Qus: What is the quality of the teachers at your school?
- Ans: We have trained experienced and committed staff. Each staff has a Loving and Caring approach towards everything that is done at little Angels. Our staff is selected on the basis of their educational qualification, experience and their attitude towards learning and the learners. Child psychologists and experts are also being brought onto the panel of Little Angels
Qus: What is the teacher child ratio?
- Ans: To ensure best possible learning in the class room we have 1:10 for Preschool and 1:15 for Kindergarten
Qus: What is the intake age of the children?
- Ans: 1 yr-2½ for the Playgroup, 2 ½-3 yr for Pre-Nursery, 3yr-4yr for Nursery, 4yr-5yr for KG
Qus: Is transport facility available?
- Ans: Yes we do have both A/C & Non A/C transport facility available.
Qus: What is the timing for the school?
- Ans: Summer:- 9:00 am to 12:00 pm Winter :- 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
Qus: Where can I find the information about the fee structure?
- Ans: At yours nearest little Angels Fun House center.
Qus: Do you have any expansion plans to go to other areas?
- Ans: Yes, we plan to have a network of schools across the country within three years. We will eventually have pre-schools in every major/small city in the Country
Qus: How do you handle if children are sick or need medication during school hours?
- Ans: As a matter of practice we advise parents not to send sick children to the school. However, if the child is in recovery mode and needs some follow up medicines, then the parents need to give the medicine along with a doctor’s prescription and we can give it when the time is due. If some child feels sick during the school hours we instantly inform the parent and rush to the adjoining available facility with due consent from the parents.
Qus: What are the languages taught in the school?
- Ans: The medium of instruction is English and at Angels Senior (KG) the local language/Hindi is introduced.
Qus: Does the school admit Children mid year?
- Ans: Yes, however only for Playgroup and Pre Nursery
Qus: Do you have separate uniform for summer and winter?
- Ans: There are separate uniforms for summer and winters. Both the uniforms are available at our school at an extra cost.
Qus: What is the process of enrollment at little angels Pre School?
- Ans: Visit our nearest center and fill up an admission form.